Ballater Hostel, Cairngorms National ParkA great spot in the centre of Ballater, near Balmoral, on the east side of the spectacular Cairngorms National Park.
- Fantastic range of activities available throughout the National Park, all with the backdrop of the most colourful scenery.
- Sample one of Scotland’s most exclusive whiskies at the nearby Royal Lochnagar Distillery
- Hire the whole hostel for groups or family gatherings - available for New Year!
Craignure Bunkhouse, Isle of Mull, Inner Hebrides
Explore miles of stunning coastline with amazing wildlife, the autumn colours are spectacular!
- Tobermory is a great place to stop and stock up on local produce.
- Venture out and discover the tiny, enchanting Isle of Iona.
- Availability for group/room bookings over Christmas and New Year
Isle of Muck Hostel, Inner Hebrides
A great place from which to explore the wonderful island of Muck, which is part of the Small Isles, on the west coast of Scotland. Warm and comfortable accommodation awaits whatever the weather!
- Perfect for walkers and wildlife enthusiasts. Visit seal colony, white sandy beaches and take a walk up to the highest point on the island, Beinn Airein.
- Panoramic sea views at every turn making for a memorable holiday.
- Winter special: mid Oct-mid March £350/week excluding New Year week.
Comrie Croft, Southern Highlands
Comrie Croft is awash with outdoor adventure opportunities over the autumn and winter.
- Test out the biking trails, hiking trails and bushcraft skills
- If the weather has you heading for shelter, the Famous Grouse and Auchingarrich Wildlife Centre are nearby.
- Comrie Croft Events: Wee Nosy Wedding Fair on 16th Nov 12 - 3pm. Winter/Christmas Market on 17th Nov 2 - 5pm