Ardenbeg Bunkhouse, Craggan Outdoors, Cairngorms National ParkThere is a huge amount of activities available all year round, and there are family discounts and mid-week breaks in the autumn and winter.
- Enjoy autumn mountain biking at Glenbeg, with views across to the Cairngorms and Cromdale Hills
- Craggan Fishery (sneak in before it closes in October) offers the most scenic setting in the Aviemore and Cairngorms area.
- Learn some Bear Grylls survival skills on the bushcraft sessions the centre runs.
Coll Bunkhouse, Isle of Coll, HebridesExperience Autumnal Scotland at its best with beautiful beaches, fantastic wildlife and unspoiled wilderness all on your doorstep.
- Awesome night sky on your doorstep, Coll is Scotland’s only island International Dark Sky Community.
- Enjoy the white sands and temperate winter climate
- Tasty, hearty food served locally
Forest Way, North West HighlandsThis hostel is in the heart of Strathmore next to the River Broom and marvellous mountain scenery. There are lots of wonderful spots for enjoying the autumn colours.
- Brave the walk across the Corrieshalloch Gorge suspension bridge as the River Droma rushes through a mile-long box canyon below.
- You’ll spot rare trees and shrubs on the Lael Forest walking trail
- And if that’s not enough, there’s more Munros and Corbetts than you can shake a stick at!
Callander Hostel, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park
Autumn is glorious in The Trossachs. Set in one of Callander's oldest and most distinctive buildings, Callander Hostel is hostelling at its very best!
- The famous Loch Katrine and Sir Walter Scott Steamboat is not to be missed.
- Enjoy a weekend of fun and music at the Callander Jazz and Blues Festival from Friday 4-6th October
- Hostel Offers: November to Feb - sole occupancy of the hostel for £350 per night (excluding Christmas and New Year). New Year for £500 per night (minimum of 2 nights stay).